That’s why in the event that you start thinking about obtaining a bride here you must know ways to get a visa on her. Here you will find the easiest directions about this confusing red tape hassle.
1. File a petition for a Fiancee visa
K-1 visa is just a nonimmigrant visa for a fiancee that is ukrainian. It’s going to let your Ukrainian mail-order bride to arrived at the U.S. and obtain hitched to you personally within 3 months upon the arrival. Before using for the visa it self, register the petition to your U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Keep in mind that in the event your bride that is ukrainian has, they have to be placed in the petition too, regardless if they’ll not travel. Additionally you must be careful along with your bride’s names – you will need to point out all her names including maiden or past married names. Otherwise, you are going to face a severe wait.
After the petition is authorized, your bride gets the ability to submit an application for a fiancee visa during the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine. The latter will inform you associated with the approval.
2. Make an application for the visa & prepare for the meeting
It’s important to not ever make an application for the visa meeting until your bride (a visa applicant) completes these actions.
- Step # 1. She must fill out (in English) and submit the fiancee visa application online after checking her eligibility.
- Action # 2. Collect all of the necessary papers to offer the application.
- Action # 3. Schedulae an appoitment with a doctor approved by the Embassy in Kyiv (Ukraine’s money) and pass a checkup that is medical.
- Step # 4. Schedule and sign up for passport delivery.
- Action #5. Spend a $265 visa application fee and obtain a visa verification receipt through the bank.
- Action #6. Just now your bride that is ukrainian can the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine to get a visa visit or do every thing online.
3. Pass the fiancee visa meeting
Now, it is vital your bride comes on time because otherwise her visit may be canceled. And, evidently, it isn’t feasible to come for a visa meeting without having a appointment that is prior. About it right there if she passes the interview successfully, she might be informed.
But, it takes the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine around 5-6 business days to produce the visa to her passport and travel papers. As a result of this, Embassy recommends not to ever set the marriage date ahead of time.
Now, right right here’s exactly exactly what they may pose a question to your Ukrainian bride during the interview:
- Her history
- Exactly How both of you met
- Her career and hobbies, relationships along with other family relations
- Residing plans within the U.S.
- Provided experiences regarding the fiance as well as the fiancee and whether or not they met one another loved ones, etc.
The ukrainian bride will receive her documents back in an envelope after some time. It is crucial she does open that envelope n’t but a .S. Immigration or Public Health provider officer. Just in case she starts it, it might probably result in a suspect over tempering plus the entire procedure may begin from the start.
Based on a instance, the Embassy may let you know in regards to the dependence on the further processing that is administrative can take one other 60 times.